Monday, November 8, 2010

Late and later!!

Hej Familj!

Sorry about this, but my e-mail is going to be very late this week... The floor in our shower leaks, and the repairmen came today to tear out the floor and re-build it. They still have more work to do, and we are using another shower in the house where we live. SO... that kept us at home for quite a while this morning and then we traveled to a place called Timmersdala to do a little service for a couple here in the branch. We basically raked frozen leaves for 5+ hours! haha It felt really good to get out and work like that though! I am sore! They are really nice people too. They are called the Berggrens!! haha just so you know. They fed us tacos for dinner and APPLE PIE for dessert! Mmmm!! You all know how much I love apple pie! Anyway... We have Zone Conference (sharpening) tomorrow in Göteborg, so I don't even know if I will be able to write tomorrow... But definitely the day after that!!! I am really sorry that things were delayed today. I guess that is just the way things go! The Berggren Family really needed the help, and today was the only day that would work for them.. I love you alllllllllll very very very much! I will write when I can!! :)

Med Kärlek,

Äldste Kundis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment