Monday, March 7, 2011

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!??

Hej Familj!

Well, what can I say, it is time once again for a P-day!! These things just come faster and faster! Speaking of faster and faster, I need to catch a train in twenty-five minutes! You see, we are traveling to Göteborg to re-new my Visa so I can stay in the country for a little longer. :) So, I would like to start off and thank everyone for their e-mails! They were awesome and I loved hearing from so many! :) I am sorry, but I just don't have any time to respond to all of you separately! I will however, let you know about the new transfer! Äldste Chipman is a really hard worker.. Follows the White Handbook to the very last punctuation mark.... mhmm. Our personalities are not the "most" compatible, but that just means growth and learning. Just not as fun as having a companion who's personality clicks with your own. This will be a whole set of new experiences for me and I pray they will go well. Thank you for your prayers this week.. I needed them! I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to serve a mission.. It truly is preparing me for life.. and for eternity. Okay, quick... Congrats to my dear nephew Landon! I was so proud for my big brother Josh and what a wonderful job he did with Landon's blessing. What a great day that was!! :) Okay, another quick shout-out! Congrats Matt!!! You sound like you did an amazing job at the Power Lifting competition! Thats my brother! You must be huge!! haha Keep up the good work! Okay, I need to go for sure! I love you all... I miss you and hope all is well! Don't you worry about me all the way over here in Sweden.. I got it all under control! I love you!!

Trogen och Stadig, Är Jag Redo!!!!!
Faithful and Steady, I AM Ready!!!!!
Äldste Kundis :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment