Wednesday, April 14, 2010

No weights and choir, but a really cool experience!

Well greetings from inside the MTC laundry building! haha its so distracting to write in here lol oh well! Let me start out by saying that this week has been incredible! I have grown so much spiritually, and I love this work. dad, I am sorry to hear about your back! Quit working sooooo hard! haha I'm just kidding. My prayers are with you, and I really hope that you are feeling better. Thank you so much for your kind and inspiring words. I love the conference talks! They lifted and inspired me. :) Matt... what can I say other than you are a stud. Congrats on the volleyball win! My workout here at the MTC is going great! But I have a bit of sad news. They are fixing the seats in the gym so we won't be able to use the gym anymore. They are sending us out to the soccer fields for the remainder of my MTC stay. Its sad because no more weight machines and no more MTC Choir... That was a real bummer, but I am getting over it pretty quick. The Lord sent me on a mission to teach and bring the gospel to others, not to sing and workout. (those were just some great perks) ha! I too long for the summer and the warm weather! We are pretty nice down here. The trees are starting to get leaves and the flowers are amazing. I am so glad to hear that Molly is doing well! I love her so much! Take good care of her for me! Be sure and let me know how the Jazz are doing! Go Jazz! I love you so much Matt. The Lord loves you as well and you are in my prayers! Mom!! I love you sooo much! I'm sorry it has been snowing up there! I'm sad you didn't get any of the new elders in Great Falls, but you will!! I am really excited for you because they are great missionaries! I'm glad that my address is in the program! Hopefully I will get some letters!!! Yay! I am soo excited for Jess and Matt!!! I secretly knew it was a boy. Tell them that they must name Mr. Teeny Dartanion, or Thadius? haha I really wish I could see the video of me being dropped off, maybe my mission president will be cool enough to let me watch it when I get to SWEDEN!!! :) Anyway, let me share a really cool experience I had this week, yesterday to be exact. It was the devotional and as you know already, the last MTC Choir performance. I was sure it would be a high up general authority speaking, but it turned out to be a member of the first quorum of the seventy. It was Glenn L. Pace. I was pretty disappointed, but oh how the Lord humbles his children! It was the best talk I have EVER heard in person. I felt the spirit so strongly I was crying almost the entire time. His message was on our Heavenly Father's love for us. I found it soooo annoying to write notes! I normally get a few pages, but I only wrote a half a page. He had requested that the devotional not be recorded because of the sacred things he shared with us. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me. He loves me so much. Anyway, I got the tape recorder, and I'm working on filling it up with some good stuff. I am really trying to get the memory card to you with the pictures, but it is so hard to get a good picture for the cardboard thing, if you are even doing that still. What color tie should I wear?? I don't wanna stick out anymore than I already have to haha. :) Let me know! My prayers are with you always family! You are always on my mind, and the Lord's blessings are coming your way. You inspire me and your love comforts me so much. Your Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to know that I am doing great! He is taking care of me and helping me through the tough times. I love being a missionary and I love all of you. Take care and know that I'm thinking of you always!

Faithful and Steady, I AM Ready...
Aldste Kundis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment