Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Get down on your knees and pray like everything depends on the Lord. Then get up and work like everything depends on YOU!"

Hej Familj!!

Well, things are going well here! Lots of fun things going on like devotionals and firesides and LAUNDRY! haha Let me start out by responding to your e-mail this week. Dad! I love you so much, and I am glad your back is feeling better! Prayer is an amazing thing! Okay, with the gym situation, the devotionals and large meetings are broadcast throughout the MTC so on Sunday we weren't even in the same room as the speaker, but yesterday I was able to sit in the gym and watch the speaker. The MTC Choir is pretty big, and if they continued to have it, there would be no where to put them for the performance. They are only using like half the gym to fix the seats. I was able to get in to use the machines yesterday, but it was creepy because there were only three of us there! Anyway, they just don't really want you in there unless you really want to be. I am really trying to get the memory card to you, but it is so hard to find time, and a light color background. I will hopefully send it off today or tomorrow. Let EVERYONE know about my blog, I want to share this experience with as many people as I can!! The Lord has blessed me so much, and I would love nothing more than to share those blessings! Hey Matt!! You are a stud man. Golf now?!? When will you just stay with one sport! You have really been blessed with athletic ability! I am not sure how to rank the Swedish brotha.. sorry! :) just know that it is coming along well and that I love it! Keep at school work.... It is really important, and something to think about, we show the Lord how much we care by how hard we work. If we work to our highest ability, like you said, the Lord will bless us!! I know that for a fact Matt! I love you so much, and I miss you incredibly! At least at BYU I could call and hastle you every once in a while! Anyway, keep the faith brother! Love ya! Mom!!! This week has been amazing!! Its so crazy that I have almost been here for a month!! I want to go to Sweden!! :) Haha, you make me laugh mom! Thanks for clearing the tie color thing up :) I really am praying for you like crazy, so I am glad to hear that you are recieving the blessings! The Lord loves families!! They are so important to our Heavenly Fathers plan! Oh my, the volcano!! Tell me more about it!! So many elders are stuck here because their flights can't get out. Its CRAZY!! Send me some articles and pictures! Were there any deaths or injuries? Any idea when it will stop? haha wow, I need to stop with the questions! I recieved your banana bread today! Yum!! That was an AMESOME treat!! Umm, there is one thing though.. I would like some healthy food if I could. haha I know, I know! You are asking yourself right now, what have they done with my son?!!? But trust me, I am sane... well mostly :) I love you so much Mom!! I miss you!! :) Before I go let me just quickly share the message from the devotional!!! It was incredible!! The speakers were Elder Kevin W. Pearson and his wife. Elder Pearson is a member of the Seventy. What really struck me was something Sister Pearson said. She said, "Get down on your knees and pray like everything depends on the Lord. Then get up and work like everything depends on YOU." So incredible right?!! The work really does depend on me, and it depends on all of us. We must all be disciples of Christ! (which is part of what Elder Pearson said) :) Anyway, I love you all so much!! Keep praying, and keep reading the scriptures!! The Book of Mormon is true!! I know that for a fact! Have you SEEN the video on lds.org?? (one of the only websites I can go to) Go there right now and watch the "Testimony of the Book of Mormon" It is based on the talk by Elder Holland! It is BOMB?!? Can I say that as a missionary, oh well! I did! :) I love you all! until next week!! :)

Faithful and Steady, I AM Ready...
Aldste Kundis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment