Monday, September 19, 2011

Mine eyes have seen the glory....rather the horror of BYU Football!

Hej Familj!!!


Well, I have to say I am a bit disappointed at BYU's actions. Especially when a mission President gives permission to his missionaries to watch them and the Utes battle it out. I watched in horror as fumble after fumble and broken play by broken play hearts were torn and squashed into the cold, dark, unforgiving ground. Haha, okay so President Newell did NOT give us permission to watch the game, nor did I watch it. I was just going off what I was told. Sounds like it was pretty hard to sit through. What on earth is going on?! I guess BYU is still waiting for me to get back before they dominate. Well, this week has been good! We found a new investigator! His name is Majid! He is eager to learn more about the book of Mormon and the Gospel in general. Working is great, and we have been able to do more of it! My health is doing well! No more panic attacks, probably because I realize what they are now. I am still experiencing some "numbness" or a better way to describe it is "weakness" in my skin. Not sure if it is truly a nerve compression or something else. But all that I know is that it has not become worse, so that is comforting. Today we are heading off to Stockholm to play some sports! So, sadly our train leaves at 10.57 and it is 10.19 now! That means no time! Just know that I am doing well and loving life! I want to thank Dad for his wonderful card. It was nice to have that and feel the love! I love all of you and am sooo thankful for this time I have in Sweden! The season is starting to change and I am looking forward to all that fall and winter will bring! I really have no time because we need to go catch a train. I hope this is not too disappointing, I promise a better e-mail next week! I love you!



Trogen och Stadig, Är Jag Redo!!!!!
Faithful and Steady, I AM Ready!!!!!

Äldste Kundis :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment