Monday, November 21, 2011

HEJ!!! Giving thanks for Thanksgiving!

Hej Familj!

I have like two minutes to just say that I love you all and that I will hopefully have some time a little later to write to you all... But if not, there is always next week!! :)

We have had a pretty good week, not as good as last week, but still moving forward! Once again, I love you all very much! I loved the e-mail from all of you! It is awesome and warms my heart to hear from you! I need to go because we are going to Stockholm for a Thanksgiving P-Day with President and the other Elders and Sisters!! Wooo! I love, love, love you all! :)

Trogen och Stadig, Är Jag Redo!!!!!
Faithful and Steady, I AM Ready!!!!!

Äldste Kundis :) :) :)

-------------------------- PART 2 -------------------------------------------

Hej Familj!!!

Are you super excited that I was able to write a little more of an e-mail?!? I know that I am! We just returned from our trip to Stockholm. It was sooooo much fun! We had a big "Turkey Bowl" meaning we played lots of American Football, and might I just say that we all got pretty muddy! The field was very wet and everyone was sliding around! Lots of fun! President Newell even came and joined in on the fun! I think he rushed the Quarterback every single play! Way to put on the pressure President! :)

After the many games of Football we headed into the chapel making sure to leave our shoes at the door and took our seats for the Thanksgiving feast! It truly was a feast! There were about 50 missionaries there plus the Senior Couples and President Newell. Sadly Sister Newell was not able to join us because she was making preparations for President Caussé from the area presidency who will be here this week for our zone conferences! It will be awesome! We had lots of food there because every area was assigned something to bring. Äldste Maxwell and I brought sweet potatoes! Mmmm... lol There sadly was no turkey, but that is okay because turkey here is extremely expensive. We had tons of ham instead! Woo! Mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, apple pie, rolls, stuffing (handmade because they don't sell it in Sweden!), and lots more! The desserts were incredible! Soooo many cakes and brownies and pies and ice cream! Yeah!! haha I am very full, and the fun thing is that we are going to be having ANOTHER Thanksgiving feast with some members here! They have a turkey which is currently in our freezer because they didn't have room! The member family is awesome and they are also American so they will do it right! Woo! They have already made us a pumpkin pie and it was incredible! My favorite! :)

Anyway, I really should get going now! I am so glad that Mom and Dad had a great time with Heidi, Dennis and Nana in Mexico! Sounds like it was a very fun trip! I will have to follow along next time.... Did we all get that??? Ok. Good. :) I love you!

I also wanted to wish Kevin a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I sounds like all of you had a fun time together with the cake and all. It is guaranteed that when Mom makes a cake, the party is on!

Thanks to Landon for his e-mail! His words were so sweet and he is just full of compliments! He loves all of us very much! I can't wait to hug that little man!!!! haha :)

Well, I am going to wrap this up with some words of advice... Come what may, and love it! Someone talked about that a while back I think it came from a talk by Elder Wirthlin?! haha I love you all very much! Have an awesome week! :)

Trogen och Stadig, Är Jag Redo!!!!!
Faithful and Steady, I AM Ready!!!!!

Äldste Kundis :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment