Monday, December 26, 2011

Best Christmas Gift!!!

Hej Familj!!!


I just talked to you all! Haha, it was so much fun being able to hear your voices and to feel of your love. This Christmas I received lots of things, especially chocolate, but my favorite present ever was the phone call home. Luckily the Siikavaara's had skype and everything worked out! It is true, the voices came through much more clearly and I could finally relax knowing that the PSP had a full battery charge! haha Thank you for your great questions and the support and advice you gave. I look forward to the time I have left out here and I am determined to make the best of it!

Our P-day today has been rather relaxed. No, no trip to Stockholm, we just stayed here and checked out the HUGE sales the stores have after Christmas! Seriously, if you wait until after Christmas to buy things here they are like half price if not less expensive! Missionaries love this time of year! Especially in Sweden where everything just seems to be pricey. Anyway, I don't want to make you all read about my shopping the after Christmas sales.

This week should be a great one! Everyone is happy because they got some presents and we can go talk to them and invite them to be a part of the greatest gifts they will ever find! Hopefully, they will see the importance in our message and listen to it!

Okay, well I am going to head out and on with my day! I love you all so very much! Landon was a lot of fun to hear and I am sure that you all had a great Christmas time with him there! (I hope to see the pictures soon.. haha whenever you can get them!!) Have a great week and a wonderful NEW YEAR!! When I e-mail you next it will be 2012!!! CrAzY!!! I love you all!


Trogen och Stadig, Är Jag Redo!!!!!
Faithful and Steady, I AM Ready!!!!!

Äldste Kundis :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment